The new Series 3A has new features never seen before in the Head and Neck Restraint market. Advanced Axis Adjustment allows you to adjust shoulder width. Fits different body shapes and sizes and adjusts to different race seats.
- Super Lightweight at approximately 750 grams
- Extremely Comfortable feels like you have nothing on
- Specialized Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon is used for the shoulder frame offering leading structural characteristics.
- Stainless Steel Hardware screws and binary post built with high quality and strength to provide long lasting strength
- Kevlar Webbing Single Point Tether connects helmet to restraint and offers good side to side motion during use
- VER.02 Spring Clip Quick Connect makes it even easier to disconnect the device from the helmet
- Belt Channel with Wings accepts 2” or 3” belts
- Replaceable Padding is easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet Hardware needed is included to connect to helmet